Below you will find some commonly asked questions:
- Do you offer an introductory class?
Yes! We offer a training class for free, this is a great opportunity for you to get a feel for what HDX Fit360 has to offer. Click here to signup for your free training class.
- What do I bring to the Bootcamp class?
Be sure to wear comfortable workout clothes and to bring a water bottle, workout towel and a yoga mat (if you have one).
- How long are the Bootcamp classes?
Each of our classes are a full hour (60 minutes).
- What is an example / description of how the Bootcamp class work?
Each day is a new and different routine. Generally, we start the class with a warm up, move into weight training mixed with cardio and finish the class with stretching. We incorporate cardio, high intensity weight training, functional training and core training.
- What level of athleticism can participate in the Bootcamp class?
We welcome all levels of athletes. From beginner (right off the couch) to advanced (professional athletes). Your trainer will allow you to work at your own pace initially; so don’t worry about not being able to keep up.